A Journey Back To Whole



Monday, February 22, 2010

Brainstorm...

Guess I dropped out for awhile there...Back on track baking my Grrrchews. Think that I found a better way to make them...same recipe...different size and shape. Necessity, as they say, is the mother of invention.

Upon return to my quest of becoming the mother of biscuit baking, I saw a need to change my approach. The biscuits were taking too long to make and way too long to bake. So I applied a bit of thought and a lot of culinary knowledge. As a result of that brainstorm my biscuits are created and cut differently. Rolling out the dough and cutting with a pastry cutter makes for a nice pocket of air in the middle. Fast baking and crisp, jack loves the new Grrchews and so do I.

Hopefully, so will the general public when I finally get them to market to market to see a fat dog.

No comments: