A Journey Back To Whole



Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ok,Ok I Know This is Cliche'

Sat down to write a blog about bullying, ended up with a rift on the Night Before Christmas. Oh my Lord, where, oh where can my train of thought be?

Twas a lovely Tuesday morning and around my abode,
Not a shred of dirty laundry, not even a load.
My kids are in school, my chores are complete,
I sit down at my table and put up my feet.
Turn on my computer, at 10 for a change,
My computer awaits me, I have words to arrange,
I scroll through my favorites in hope that I'll find,
An interesting nugget, to trigger my mind.
I stare at the screen, my mind all a flutter,
While stories and news bytes spitter and sputter.
When what to my weary, ADD mind should appear?
But a story I can relate to, and
Can share with you here.

My children are nestled all snug in their beds.
And good night to anyone who might still be awake!

Until Tomorrow!

No comments: